ESA Research Chapters
The Invasive Species Research Chapter (ISRC) was launched at ESA11
Download a summary of the first meeting and proposed strategies here.
NEW! Join a Network now!
The ESA Research Chapter initiative was launched at ESA10 with an enthusiastic crowd of ecologists at the 50th anniversary conference.
As a result, Research Chapters are already forming in the following areas:
1. Agricultural Landscapes (contact Kerry Bridle)
2. Arid Ecology (contact Glenda Wardle)
3. Conservation Action
4. Invasive Species (Ben Gooden)
5. Numerical ecology (contact Mathew Crowther)
6. Urban ecology (contact Kris French)
7. Insect-plant Ecology (contact Nigel Andrew)
A Research Chapter provides opportunities
- To engage with people who share similar intellectual passions
- For new ESA members and students to engage with established researchers in their field
- To develop vibrant collaborations
- To be part of a group of engaged experts within ESA who can contribute to policy debates on their theme
- To host regular thematic events as part of the ESA
Want to know more?
Download Research Chapter FAQ here
All members are invited to join the new networks or consider starting their own! Anyone interested please contact Glenda Wardle, VP3@ecolsoc.org.au or Gail Spina, email@example.com and add your name to the list.