2019 ESA Community Fund Grant
2019 ESA COMMUNITY FUND GRANT – applications now open
Do you have a great idea for an ecology & education event or initiative?
We’re calling for applications for our inaugural ESA Community Fund Grant with the recipient to be chosen by the Community Fund members.
Thanks to their donations, we are able to offer a grant of $2,000 (ex GST) towards an Ecology & Education project, initiative, activity, or event to be held in Australia in the coming year.
So, if you have an event which needs support, or an idea you’d like to bring to life, tell us about it.
Give us your best pitch for why the ESA Community Fund members should pick your project.
Fill out your details below and upload a short ~300 word promotional blurb for the event or initiative and photo. We’ll put the blurb up on the ESA website and the Community Fund members will vote on which project they’d like to fund.
Applications are open until 30 September and the winning entry will be announced in late October.
Conditions & criteria
- You don’t need to be an ESA member to apply but you must demonstrate how your initiative fits this year’s theme of “Ecology & Education”.
- Whilst individuals are able to apply, grant funds must be distributed to an organisation with DGR status (non-profits, universities etc). Please ensure you able to receive funds this way.
- The organiser must hold appropriate insurances for their event/initiatives and ensure all appropriate risk management has been undertaken.
- You will be required to mention the support of the ESA Community Fund in the promotion of your event/initiative.
- The initiative is to be delivered within 12 months of receiving funding.
- A final report and budget reconciliation must be provided to ESA at the completion of event/initiative.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Executive Officer Gail Spina email@example.com