Apply for ESA endorsement
The ESA will consider applications to provide continuing endorsement of an organisation, initiative or event through ongoing application of our logo on websites, presentations or promotional material.
Please complete this form if you would like to apply for the ESA's long-term endorsement of an organisation, initiative or event.
- Applicants must be a current financial member of the Society.
- The event or initiative must be Australian-based.
- Review of the approved endorsement on an annual basis.
In reviewing your application, the following criteria will be taken into consideration by the ESA Board:
- Alignment of your organisation and activities with the Society’s objects and principles as outlined in our Constitution (available here).
- Alignment of your organisation and activities with the Society’s current Strategic Plan (available here).
- Track record of you or your organisation in delivering outcomes.
- Activity should be Australian-based.
Applications can be submitted at any time.
Note: Please allow at least 5 weeks from submission for a decision as ESA Board meets on a monthly basis.
If you need any further information, please contact our Executive Officer.